About

Building

Spanish Institute is located at 684 Park Avenue, a landmark neo-Federal townhouse designed by McKim, Mead & White and completed in 1927. The building has been home to Spanish Institute since 1965, when it was donated by Margaret Rockefeller Strong de Larraín, Marquesa de Cuevas.

 

Detail of the Auditorio de Tenerife "Adán Martín"
(Canary Islands, Spain), completed in 2003
Architect: Santiago Calatrava.